Not related to the Office we also ate New Jersey which was a hoagie sandwich. On a particularly hot day I didn't want to cook so I looked at my remaining states and tried to find one that required minimal effort and no stove/oven/microwave. New Jersey was a perfect fit.
Saturday, May 18, 2013
New Jersey and New York
The last Office aired on Thursday night and we wanted to send it out right. The show takes place in Pennsylvania, but we already had eaten Pennsylvania and so that wouldn't work. When Michael leaves he moves to Colorado, but we already ate Denver so that wouldn't work. Then I remembered that corporate in the show is in Florida and New York and so we had to pick between Key Lime Pie and Buffalo Wings. The Wings had it!
Not related to the Office we also ate New Jersey which was a hoagie sandwich. On a particularly hot day I didn't want to cook so I looked at my remaining states and tried to find one that required minimal effort and no stove/oven/microwave. New Jersey was a perfect fit.
Not related to the Office we also ate New Jersey which was a hoagie sandwich. On a particularly hot day I didn't want to cook so I looked at my remaining states and tried to find one that required minimal effort and no stove/oven/microwave. New Jersey was a perfect fit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
wings was the PERFECT NY choice :)
ReplyDeleteI love how you're doing this eating around ordeal! Your food looks so yummy! ps I might steal this idea :)
ReplyDeleteYou totally should Michelle! And Karolyn I am SO glad that you approve of my NY meal
ReplyDelete