One date night, Ethan and I hiked with the scouts up to Poo Poo Point where the hang gliders jump off
Helping me grill: aka chasing Kelsey while she rides her bike and I grill
We practiced riding Kelsey's bus
With the Sanellis up coming move to Germany, we tried to spend as much time with them as we could. One afternoon we took Sienna up to twin falls hike with us and played in the river. The water was FREEZING but a fun change
All things accessories
This is sadly the only picture I have from the event, but we met a bunch of friends and watched the Blue Angels practice. One of the coolest things I have ever experienced. I will never understand how they can fly so close together.
Ethan likes to play "Disneyland" with the girls so they are properly educated by the next time we go. this is them looking for pirates. Ethan turns on their Disneyland ride songs cd and they reenact all the rides. One of the many reasons Ethan is just a way cooler parent than me
Easy hike to Franklin Falls
Waffles on the front porch
Kelsey found some creepy filter on my phone that erases freckles and we all got a little creeped out by Ethan in this picture. I hate it so much but at the same time have to post it. I love his freckles and love that our girls have freckles so the filter makes me mad, but its also kind of that scary fun aspect too.
Trip to Discovery Park
5.5 months
As August started winding down I got super emotional about Kelsey leaving for school so during Madison's nap time I tried to find fun things that we could do together.
Before a trip to Golden Gardens beach we went to Carkeek park to check out a new view
Big girl bed!!! She loved it and did amazing. We didn't really have any problems like I was afraid we would
On her way up to Alaska, Diana had a 4 hour layover in Seattle. We picked her up from the airport and played at a park near by. I love being with Diana. We always have the best time talking and she is so nice and just lets me talk her ear off. I probably should let her talk sometimes too, but I just can't help it. We also got a free snack from this even in the park so the girls were pretty excited.
6 months!
Pretzel Hike. We actually are pretty certain we heard a bear on this hike and seeing how it was just me and the girls I got a little spooked. We kind of were in the middle of no where anyway so after this quick hike, we bolted for the car!
Kelsey mastered no training wheels in about one afternoon. I just couldn't believe it! She was so ready and excited to go and now NEVER crashes her bike. Its awesome
Sadly we had to say goodbye to Britnae and the girls. It was very emotional because they are some of our best friends, but their time in Germany will be amazing for them and I'm sure it will go quick in the end
Ethan took Kelsey's lunch box to work to be funny but she was not very amused
Ward campout at Ensign Ranch!!! Madison and I did not spend the night, but it was a fun evening with the ward. In the morning, Ethan and Kelsey played at the slip and slide and then came home with the Salmons
Highland Days
New school clothes from Aunt Kay





































































No comments:
Post a Comment