Aunt Kay also came to visit for a day on her way through to Walla Walla. Always great to catch up with Kay.
One night that was perfect, we got everyone together and had a barbecue and popsicles. It made me start to understand the draw to Seattle. Beautiful weather until about 10 pm. Does it get better?
One nice day during nap time, I thought I would hang out with Kelsey and paint rocks. 5 minutes in, Trenton yelled for her and she was gone. She loves Trenton. Well, I had all the stuff out so I decided to just keep painting. I ended up sitting on my porch painting rocks by myself for like an hour. It was the best afternoon!!
We discovered Enatai beach. The water was frigid, so Madison choose to be Ariel for most of the afternoon.
I love this picture because it was taken at like 9 at night. We lost complete track of time because we were all so happy.
She's trying to save a worm
At the water by the market
Memorial Day weekend with the Salmons and Morris s complete with two barbecues, XXX, swamp monster hike, shopping, and Kennsington Beach
This is why Seattle frustrates me. I know other places can't make up their mind, but its just getting really old. We have two weeks of crummy and then get a glimpse of perfect weather just to be taken away again by two weeks of crummy. I'm just getting so tired of it and haven't quite figured it out.

























That picture with Kelsey in the background, I'm laughing so hard. That girl and her poses!
ReplyDelete