Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Happy Birthday Kelsey


Kelsey turned 5. I really could just go on and on about how wonderful Kelsey is, but I might have to do that later because I want to get the events of her birthday in print. 
She woke up to pancakes with sprinkles and candles (I didn't make her a cake so lets hope she never gets mad. I put candles in her pancakes though so I feel like that totally counts) 
Ethan took the day off of work and as always it was just way better having him around. We all went to the track and the girls played while Ethan and I ran. It was starting to warm up, but Kelsey was just so excited that instead of going somewhere we let her open and watch Moana. Both girls were just so happy. I don't remember why, but the night before I woke up like 9 times and just felt terrible. I took a nap during Moana while Ethan practiced his magic tricks for the birthday party. 
We had lunch at Five Guys per Kelsey's request and then she got to play at Siena's house while we did birthday prep. 
At about 5 we got things gathered and headed to Mormon Night at the Mariners game where we sat with a bunch of ward members on a perfect evening and watched a very fun game. There were home runs, strike outs and even a Grand Slam. It was so much fun.






At 10:30, Kelsey's friends came over for a ballerina birthday party. I love throwing little kid parties, because you put together maybe two activities, hand them a slice of pizza and a cupcake, open presents, and then they just go and play. Its awesome. The only difference was that Ethan wanted to do a magic show and then he taught them a "ballerina dance." He really is the greatest.
Kelsey has such a great time with her friends and loves them so much. Its great to watch her interact with them.
Caroline Dayly, Hadlee Salmon, Madi Balkman, Zoe Brown, Siena Sanelli, Bianca Rincon. Claire Crosby was invited but couldn't come.
I love that Dallin came specifically for the show



The rest of the day was spent playing with toys and going to Scarlett Simakov's birthday.


That night we got Leah to babysit and we went to Thai Coconut. I was so excited but didn't eat the right foods during the day and got so so SO sick at the restaurant. I couldn't even sit still. It wasn't painful it was just incredible hunger that I let get out of control. The waitress was so nice and actually gave us a discount because we had to leave so soon. We got our food and headed home and on the way home, it thankfully passed. Since Leah was still there, we grabbed some forks and ate our food at the look out by Harrison park. It actually turned out to be a super fun date despite the change of plans.



1 comment:

  1. I LOVE Kelsey's look of complete amazement at Ethan's magic show! How precious! And Ethan twirling?! Adorable. What a fun party Cami-you are a super fun mom!

    ReplyDelete