Monday, August 15, 2016

Sitting in sinks and water balloons

Just a fun post of happy times in the Wing home.



One afternoon I was feeling crafty and tried my hand at some bows. Pretty darn cute if you ask me

Oh you know. Just Kelsey's life size doll sitting in the stroller
Kelsey waited in her swim suit all day for dad to get home and try the new water balloons. Totally worth the wait.


Madison was loving them and then saw one pop and was horrified! She couldn't believe that these beautiful creations contained water.

Madison sat in the sink for 30 minutes while I made dinner and did the dishes.

Before I knew they were sick we went to the Hall of Flame. It was kind of a let down, but there was an old firetruck that the girls had fun playing on so that killed like an hour of the morning.

Madison is REALLY into games these days. She always takes my hand, walks to the game closet, and knocks on the door. When I open it she looks for Candyland or Hippos. She is playing Go Fish here, but that doesn't matter. What matters is how excited she gets when she gets to play a game.

She's also into playing right now. Like really playing with toys. She will fill up this bus with people and vroom around the house. Then she will line them all up and they will "talk" as they get out of the bus. It is just so darn cute. I could watch her all afternoon.


I made ribs and to be honest I didn't have a single one because they smelled so bad, but everyone else was excited to try them.
Turns out they were as bad as I feared :) 

Madison's carseat came in the mail so consequently we got a big box. I haven't mothered in days.
Why are closeups of kids like the cutest thing in the world.

The Sunday we got back from Antelope Canyon was a rough one. We drove all morning, grabbed the girls, and while they got quick naps, we got ready for church, and were only 10 minutes late. Sacrament meeting was a grumpy one because everyone was so tired, but luckily I had some stickers in my purse. After we found the stickers, the girls kept quiet for quite some time.
The only time Kelsey has acknowledged my presence in primary



See those melted chocolate chips. They melted in my pantry. INSIDE!!! My house is NOT that hot. I don't know what happened.


Belle 1
Belle 2


Belle1 and Belle 2

Went to a spin class and when I got home I found these adorable holes in the butt of my tights! You're welcome spin class
She brought me a can of green beans and started screaming. I thought she meant something else so I put them away. When she threw herself to the ground, I thought that maybe she really did want the green beans. I opened them and she double fisted her way through the entire can.

And one more for good measure because close ups of kiddos is the best

No comments:

Post a Comment