She loved getting cards in the mail. One day 3 cards came at once, so I hid 2 of them to space out the excitement. Ultimately she got to open pretty much a card a day for the whole week and she loved it.
Kelsey has always loved fashion but sometimes her style amazes me. I mean its still pretty toddler, like "today I'm wearing all polka dots" or "today I'm going to wear all brown" but then there are days when we are going to the splash pad and she walks out wear this. She just looks so stinkin cute!
I got so involved in her party that I kind of forgot to plan her actual birthday. Luckily I have super awesome friends and a great husband who helped pull a fun day together.
She opened her room to balloons all over the floor and a birthday sign on the wall and for breakfast she got to eat Frozen cereal aka Lucky Charms
After breakfast we went to the gym where she got a birthday sticker and all the workers wished her a happy birthday. Following that, we met up with the Browns for swimming and a picnic. I think we were at the pool for like 3 solid hours! It was so much fun!
For dinner we ate pizza and then after dinner we opened presents with Dad and had Popsicle. It was such a fun day!!
Happy Birthday Kelsey. You probably won't have big memories of this day because memories fade as you get older, but it was so much fun and you loved every minute of it. You said thank you over and over and over and were genuinely excited about everything. You are such a ray of sunshine and hope in our lives. We love you so much and are so very proud of you. thank you for your shining example










Such a cute girl!
ReplyDeleteSuch a cute girl!
ReplyDelete