Before you judge me and think that Kelsey has way more post than you do, please stop and take a few things into consideration:
1.Yes. She does. When you have your first baby you too will understand.
2. Its not out of more love for her, its out of mom's availability and laziness levels. They ebb and flow: also something you will learn as you get older. I was baby 5 and still felt very loved so we can talk in person if you are still bothered.
3. Learn this lesson sooner than I did in life: things change and change is okay. Its okay to not do the same thing every year for Christmas and its okay to not do the same thing for all your kids. The sooner you learn to change and adapt the sooner you will just learn to love everything about life. Change is hard, but it is going to happen. Learn to deal with it positively and know that just because you might have lasagna instead of turkey for Christmas dinner, that doesn't mean that Christmas is cancelled. It might just mean that clean up will be easier giving you more time to watch Muppets!!!!
4. That being said, I love our family journal and hope to find a happy medium between living our lives and writing about living our lives. While I do that bear with me and know that I love you all so much! You are my world!!! Please know that!
No comments:
Post a Comment