To be totally honest I don't really care but I am sick of wearing my summer clothes. They are so tired. Its time for a change in the wardrobe but I guess that doesn't happen here. Oh the things we are learning.
September was awesome.
Ethan turned 29 and football started again.
Kelsey started school and plays with Jordyn and Kathryn EVERY DAY
Madison learned to crawl, nap, stand, scale, and eat solid foods comfortably
Cami finally hung up pictures in the house, painted a dresser, and made a skirt that accidentally fits a 12 year old but a skirt none the less
Arizona was hot.
This phone is my nemesis right now. The girls fight over it ALL. THE.TIME! If Madi has it, Kelsey wants it. If Kelsey has it Madi wants it. Kelsey drags it around and teases Madison and I swear that Madison knows she is teasing because when Madison has it she looks at Kels and smiles.
Every now and then when Kelsey is gone or when Madison is asleep, each girls gets time by herself with the phone. You would think its Christmas when that happens.
Every now and then when Kelsey is gone or when Madison is asleep, each girls gets time by herself with the phone. You would think its Christmas when that happens.
Not much to say other than Kelsey sprayed her with the hose. I mean we were outside running through the sprinklers but still. Luckily Madison LOVES the water and tried to eat the sprinkler afterwards anyway, but still :)
Happy Birthday!!!
By the end of September we were able to go outside and play in the mornings. Our house faces East and West so in the mornings our front yard is totally shaded and about 10 degrees cooler than the back. The mornings have also started getting so much cooler. We even saw 75 once! Pretty much every morning from the time Ethan leaves until about 9 we play with the girls, ride bikes, visit with the neighbors, and play chalk.
We took Kelsey so a little amusement park in Encanto AZ and she had a blast. I just love how grown up she looks in this picture.
Kelsey and I went to IKEA one Saturday while Madi was sleeping and I lost her. I was looking around and I found her in this "library" "reading." It was so adorable. (We talked about running away from mom after it was cute)
BYU had another incredible game vs Boise State. The girls were asleep so Ethan couldn't celebrate as much as he wanted too, but that didn't stop him from being as happy.
I mean...
Madison loves to stand up! This is how she greets us when she wakes up. We really need to lower her crib.
She also figured out stairs but only one time. She climbed up one, sat down and fell over. So actually no, she can't do stairs.
Shopping with mom
Kelsey was trying to be helpful and put her water bottle on the counter. She chose to put it on the tallest counter and when she tipped it, to put it down, she poured it all over her face. It took her a minute to realize what she was doing wrong. It was so funny to watch her process the whole thing.
Ethan rode a bull
Kelsey and I went to the Children's Museum
We were in Gilbert and decided to stop at the temple. By the time we got there Kelsey and Madison were both asleep. Since we were on our way home we didn't wake them, but my goodness it was beautiful and HUGE!!!!
We are not potty trained. I don't really want to talk about it, but in September we did have one successful potty attempt. We tried to bribe her to continue this habit but it didn't work. However, we had a win and we will take what we can get.
Scorpions under black light (we now scan the girls rooms at night. It gives me peace of mind)
I made a skirt! It fits a 12 year old, but its a skirt!
Kelsey is obsessed with making "houses" lately. She builds herself into a complete semi-circle with anything that she can find. Once inside her circle she will read, or cook, or feed babies, or work on her computer, or work at her office, or call people on her phones, or whatever, but she will only do these things if she is circle with toys. It would be cute, but she gets very territorial about anything in and around her house. She always builds these houses on the floor in little sisters reach and so it has presented us with MANY learning opportunities about sharing and playing with babies that now can crawl.
But we still love this face so much!
I can not express enough how much this girl loves water!
Its exhausting being awesome
Kelsey grabbed my phone while I was doing something and then proclaimed, "Mom! I took a picture of baby Belle." I don't know why this cracks me up as much as it does.
Sometimes BYU plays really really REALLY bad. So bad in fact that they don't score and we have to turn the game off. I'm not even mocking him. It was a sad game.
I learned how to trim a palm tree. The thorns were brutal but it was a lot of fun.
This is how I do sit ups now. Its way more fun
And there you have it. September.








































No comments:
Post a Comment