Monday, January 12, 2015

A trip to the Dentist

On January 5th I took Kelsey to the dentist for the first time. She was a champion. She didn't love the vibrator tooth brush but who does right. She did love the mirror and the fact that she got to watch TV during the whole appointment.
She was such a good girl and after wards got a balloon and a little toy baby. It was a successful trip to the dentist and I am so pleased.



While we were waiting in the waiting room, Kelsey was playing with the toys and farted. Instead of saying excuse me, she turned to the only other women in the waiting room, and was like, "Was that you!" It was so funny. I laughed so hard but tried not to. The lady just kind of looked at Kelsey. She either didn't hear her, or know why she said that, or thought that Kelsey had disgusting and rude parents to teach their daughter something like that. Regardless, I got a good laugh.

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHAHA. I laughed so hard when I read that. Good for Kelsey. Start the blaming young!

    ReplyDelete