Saturday, September 27, 2014

Moving to Provo for the very last time

We moved back to Provo for the very last time on August 27th. I really didn't think this day would come. Not that I want it to pass quickly, you just never think that school is actually going to end. I guess I should stop acting like our two year of an MBA compares to becoming a doctor but still. The end is here.

Ethan went down to Provo on the 25th for orientation while Kelsey and I stayed in Bountiful getting things situated up there. While we were apart for a few days, Ethan would send Kelsey and I pictures like this to help pass the time. Kelsey loved them.

Ethan went to go get his hair cut and the lady asked how he wanted it done. He said that he wanted to look hip and this is what he got. He loves it and I think its pretty awesome myself.


And this is where I need to respectfully bow out because Ethan did EVERYTHING in regards to the move. He rented everything, organized the help, literally loaded the truck all by himself (literally by himself) unloaded the truck, cleaned, fixed scooters, got addresses changed, got us food, and so much more. On top of all that he also did work and school. He is amazing. I love him so much. He never once complained and just did what he felt like was helpful to the family.




Not to belittle everything he did, Ethan did get really really really tired! I found him like this multiple times through out the moving process. He would just get so tired and stop. 


Because we had stuff stored in so many basements and storage units, it took a while to finally get all of our stuff in order. It also took a while because we had gotten rid of so many things along the way and needed to replace them like a table and chairs, a couch, and night stands just to name a few. The work just never seemed to stop so we made sure that along the way we still enjoyed our last few ounces of summer.


Playing with the underwater camera.

Life eventually settled down and it even feels as if we have a routine down. Its nice to be back in such a little town like Provo. Being second year, we also had the advantage of not really having to make friends: we just all moved back from our internships so we can now hang out with each other. We even moved to the same ward so we know all the same people. The second year is already going so much smoother and faster than the first year. I just know our time at BYU will fly and will sadly come to an end too soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment