One of our favorite perks about being back in Provo is obviously the All Sports Passes. Its sad to think that this is our last year of being able to have them. We try to attend one game of every event but we go to very football game. I have become a little less die hard and stay home for the rainy/cold games because its just not worth it to me any more.
On September 11th Ethan and I went to the home opener with some of our very best friends the Johnson's. The boys sat by each other and talked about the game and I sat by Elisa talking about, well everything really. Hannah was a saint and offered to watch Kelsey so we were able to go just the 2 of us. Since it started later it got really chilly towards the end but I was happy because that meant that I got to wear all my cool BYU fall stuff early.
Ethan and I have been to a lot of football games together but September 11th 2014 was hands down the most comfortable game I have ever been to because of these bad boys!!!!
Ethan's siblings know him so well. They all pitched in and got him stadium chairs for his birthday! BEST! PRESENT! EVER!!!! I'm pretty certain we didn't stand up once the whole game. We were so comfortable! Can I also add that we felt awesome. I love our new stadium chairs!
Because of the ASP, we decided to go to the womens soccer game. Its just such a cheap way to spend time together. We love it. And since we live so close, its so easy and convenient to go. Kelsey enjoys them too. We only ever go for about a half, but we still have a great time. The night we went was the first home opener so we got free t-shirts and free popsicles! We had a very happy two year old! It will be very hard to not have ASPasses in the years to come. They really are our source of entertainment while we are in school.
Since that night we have also gone to the BYU/Utah volleyball game and the BYU/ Gonzaga volleyball game as well as the BYU/Virginia football game. Kelsey loves the volleyball games because she loves seeing, not touching or being near, but seeing Cosmo, running up and down the bleachers in the Field house and singing the Cougar song. She asks me to sing the Cougar song like every day multiple times a day. She always jumps in at the Raw Raw RawRawRaw Go Cougars! part. Its so cute how much she already loves BYU. Sometimes she calls it Bayou, but when she actually says Byu it's the cutest thing.






I'm pretty sure that purple dress on Kelsey is as cute as it can possibly get.
ReplyDeleteAlso, you guys rock those stadium chairs!
ReplyDelete