Kelsey and I pass the time in the early evenings, sitting outside playing waiting for Ethan to come home. Its always shady in the front which makes for a pleasant wait.
I'm sitting on a chair looking up at our roof. I just love this ivy so much.
The view from the top of the grocery store. It was rainy and the clouds made the city look so majestic, but you can't really tell from this picture.
Kelsey and I have already been to Lincoln Park Zoo 3 times as of June 17th. We never get tired of a free zoo. Plus I love the view, I love Lincoln Park, and Kelsey loves the animals. We also love not being just the two of us so its just a lot of really really good things all at once.
Ethan is an incredible father. He shows me all the time what it means to be a patient, calm, and kind parent. He has so much fun with Kelsey and actually acts like he wants to be around her. I love him so much for his example and positive nature.
| Also I keep thinking I take non-blurry pictures but thats just not true. My eyes must be getting worse, because it keeps happening more and more |
Kelsey gave Ethan a book called Daddy Loves me and she has read nothing since.
The actual day was spent with our good friend Mo Black. He is a friend from BYU and his family had to stay home in Provo during the internship. We decided to have him over on father's day so that he wouldn't have to get a store bought father's day meal. We had a delicious meal and fruit pizza. After which, Ethan and Mo played Dominion and watched the Spurs win the NBA finals. Kelsey loved having Mo over. She thought it was our neighbor Kyle so she kept calling him Kyle but also kept giving him hugs. I don't think Mo minded.
No comments:
Post a Comment