Kelsey's newest thing is dressing herself. Its cute until its really not. She like, has opinions, and I don't know what to do. " No blue mommy, red." What?! Somtimes it is just not helpful. Some circumstances I have to be mean and tell her she can't wear certain things like Chucks or crocks to church, or JUST a diaper cover and t-shirt to church, but then there are the days where she has full control because who cares. I love it. I really do, I just want to look like I care when we go out in public. Maybe that's too Tiara mom, but its the way its gonna be (I think).
Lets be honest though, its stinkin adorable!
You can't tell but she choose a skirt AND shorts.
You also can't see it but she has a shirt on under that one. Why wear one when you can wear two
out playing "chalklet"
Here's the side of our house. Our house goes all the way back to the blue can. Its really nice too because there is no way that Kelsey can get out (or people can get in) without a key so she can run up and down the alley as much as she likes.
Shoe change. One of many through out the day
We are also REALLY into Everybody Clean Up right now. Its adorable
"Mommy!Hat!!!!" I laughed so hard I almost spit my food out (its a diaper cover)
That's the cutest thing ever!
ReplyDelete