Sunday, October 13, 2013

Photo Dump Fall 2013

Fall photo dump and surprise surprise, they are mostly pictures of Kelsey! For the record, Ethan and I are happy too with how the fall is going :)

Breakfast with dad



Date with dad to the Scooter Lounge



Drive up to Sundance to enjoy the fall colors


Kelsey the mountain goat



With MBASA I participated in a service activity called GOTHE (Gifts of the Heart Exchange). It is an opportunity for people to bring kids clothes that they don't use anymore and take the sizes of clothes that they would now need. Kid to Kid donates their leftovers and so it is an understatement to say that there were a TON of clothes. I took this picture with only 20 min left of the 4 hours morning. People left with garbage bags and garbage bags of clothes and we still had about 5 truck loads that were shipped to DI afterwards. It was such a blessing to be able to go to GOTHE and to work at GOTHE.

Just a cute picture!

When you love to climb you are bound to fall. Well Kels actually jumped off and hit her head. It was sad

Kelsey was having a really hard morning. It was 32 degrees outside and so I didn't want to go for a run. The morning was going so badly that I decided to take her for a walk. As soon as we stepped outside she started smiling. Even when its freezing Kelsey loves to be outside. 












No comments:

Post a Comment