Thursday, September 19, 2013

Photo Dump of Summer 2013

Shara just recently lost all of her photos and now I am paranoid about losing mine. Pictures mean so much to me and if you lose them you can't them back. I feel so sad for Shara but it has inspired me to make sure that my pictures are all in multiple places. There were several pictures from this summer that I had either forgotten to blog or just forgot about and so I wanted to dump them all in one place so that if I ever lose them (heaven forbid) I will have a copy of them somewhere. 


We took this picture 1 year ago as a memory for Rich and Shara. Little did I know that we would be living here too some day. 
2013 summer haircut. I ended up hating the back and want to get it cut again 
Kelsey playing with birthday tinsel at Andy's birthday party

Kelsey asleep really cute. That's it
The day's of packing up the Holladay house
Playing with Ethan's new phone
Ethan's drivers license from when he was 16. Super awesome
Playing solitaire with Grandpa. She follows him everywhere trying to get his phone, so Grandpa ingeniously brought out his old one and they ended up playing together

Ethan with all his high school trophies. He was really really into reliving all these memories


Kelsey getting in the way of someone trying to film a video on campus
New booster seat at the new house
Roasting marshmallows face
Just a cute picture outside of  Aunt Christine's house

Family ice cream date at Top It. This was actually Kelsey's first taste of the delicious goodness...

and she totally takes after her mom! 



Baby Mozart



More cute pictures of Kelsey playing

A visit at the duck pond before we lived in Provo and went 3 times a day


Farmington 1/2 Marathon 

Coming home from our going away party at mutual 


Our little red head on a walk

Playing with cousin Harper




 Kelsey trying to figure out how to work the old computer. It looked so different from the ones she is used to she didn't know what to do with it. 
Reading with dad

Playing in the tub. She just climbed right in and stayed in there for a while








Kelsey climbing into the empty cupboards as I was packing up the Holladay house


2 comments:

  1. I love the pictures! I hope what happened to us never happens to you, but it's nice to have a backup, huh? Kelsey is SO STINKING ADORABLE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally know what it feels like to lose pictures. We had our laptop stolen when Devin was a baby and I lost all videos from birth to about 8 months. Most of the pictures I had printed out, but there is about 2 months where I hadn't gotten to it yet and so those pictures are completely gone as well. Every time I think about it, it makes me sick! So, good for you in backing up your photos and videos!

    ReplyDelete