For the past 4 afternoons, Kelsey will go to the back door and start screaming until I open it. When I walk towards the door she says yes over and over and beelines for outside as soon as she can. I would feel bad because its hot out there, but she seriously loves it. She will crawl around for like 30 plus. Every now and then she will come to the door to make sure that I am still there and as long as she can see me or as long as I acknowledge her, she is good. Only down side to this new game is that she gets FILTHY!!! I'm talking black everything! I mean, I'm all for going outside with no shoes on, but this is the next level. It always requires a good wash down to let her back in. Totally worth it though.
We were thinking about going to the zoo this weekend, but honestly this might be more fun for us!
I didn't want her dress to get dirty because we were on our way to a party,hence the no clothes
Does life get better?
Weird how sometimes the simplest things amuse a child ;) Love the blog background too!
ReplyDeleteAll thanks to you JeNae!
Delete