Monday, July 22, 2013

Hogle Zoo

Kelsey loves animals and so I have been really excited to take her to the zoo. It was probably a little too early still but she did seem intrigued by many of the animals. She especially liked the bats, otters, and tiger. The tiger was fun because we were the only ones standing by his cage and he started to pace and huff. I've never really seen zoo animals move let alone make noise so this was particularly fun. It was a hot day, so we didn't stay too long into the afternoon, but all in all it was  nice morning. Although I do have to say that eating lunch in the China land made me really really miss Disneyland.

As far as pictures go, it was not a good picture day. Kelsey just didn't want to indulge. We got some good ones but for  most of the pictures if Mom and Dad were looking, we called it good




Sometimes if mom and dad weren't looking 
we still called it good!




 I love this one so much. This was taken when the tiger was roaring at us and I love how captivated everyone was by it. It was seriously really cool to have an animal making noise.
 While we were at the zoo, they had Lego animals everywhere. The polar bear was by far the coolest but there was a giant line to get a picture with it so I settled for the monkeys. Each of these tiny monkeys had 3000 Legos in them. I wish I had the Polar Bear to show you just how impressive these statues were. I really liked the Legos

No comments:

Post a Comment