To say my dad loves popcorn would be an understatement. Growing up there was popcorn being popped at least 5 nights a week. We never played a game, watched a movie, worked on homework, graded papers, or studied without the popcorn machine being plugged in at some point. I can not even count how many popcorn related gifts my dad has gotten over the years. Popcorn bowls, popcorn salts, microwave machines, stir crazies, bowls with slotted lids to get out the kernels and so much more. I mean when I went to college my dads gift to me was a red "Popcorn bowl" just like the one we had as a family. (You will notice that the bowl I am referring to is the bowl in the pictures below!) I just wish I could express how much my dad LOVES popcorn. Santa brought us popcorn, road trips were traveled with popcorn, nothing was "fun" unless we knew that popcorn was coming.
Why the introduction... The other day we were watching a movie and I pushed pause to go make so popcorn. While I was getting situated I turned around and this is what I saw!! Poppa would be so proud...
This is the college gift from my dad. Now the family popcorn bowl just like the good ol days
No comments:
Post a Comment