Monday, November 6, 2017

October

To sum up October outside of Halloween:
~It was beautiful weather and we hardly ever saw rain (answered prayers!!)
~Kelsey got pink eye, and a terrible cold that gave her a fever and a cough that wouldn't end
~Madison got pink eye, an ear infection that made everything sinus related gross, and a fever like cold
~Madison fell asleep everywhere but her bed
~ Ethan got a new phone

Trip to the Seattle Arboretum one Friday afternoon. Someone gave Madison fish pellets  and she fed the fish each individual pellet until they were all gone. There were about 100 pellets! It took forever, but it was the sort of thing where we just sat on the bridge for like 25 minutes and enjoyed the sun.






 She's in the rug!!! She did this for about 20 nights in a row. It was hilarious and we still don't know why
 For the first time since she was about 9 months old, Madison fell asleep in church. It was the most peaceful sacrament and sunday school I have ever had.




 Our favorite time of day might be after we drop Kelsey off at the bus stop because we can casually take our time getting home. Getting out the door can be stressful, but going home is so much more relaxed and leaves way more time for puddle jumping
 Look at them!! When did this happen. It makes me so sad, but they are beautiful inside and out. I really wouldn't change the time we are in now even though I miss my babies so much


 Because I have the best friends in the whole world: a package of grahams and frosting to get me through the final weeks!!

 She is actually sporting an ear infection but her mother is incapable of noticing the signs. In my defense, this particular day we spent painting nails, drawing with chalk, riding scooters, and playing dress up all outside with this happy face so I don't think I'm totally to blame. She is just too happy these days for her own good!! I didn't even know she needed so much help!

 After bus shenanigans!

 But here is where the ear infection started to kick in on the third day of "acting weird." Look at her poor little face. I felt horrible

 Just a beautiful fall day that everyone told us last year existed but we thought was just a fairy tale

 Stranger Things at the Salmon's
 Because stick on tattoos 30 seconds before church starts is that cool!!
 Her smile can light up an room

No comments:

Post a Comment