I've blogged about the major events in the summer, so here are just so snippets of other fun things we have done.
We have gone strawberry, raspberry, and blueberry picking
She just woke up. It is like my favorite picture of Madison
We got to tour Kelsey's school. I almost cried and it was just a tour!!!
She is moving about as fast as this picture. It is literally the cutest thing I have ever watched
We try to get to the beach around 3 times a week. Enatai is our favorite
She was trying to make me laugh. It worked. Madison can find humor in anything. Such a gift
Maybe the worst burn I have had since I was 15. It was excruciating and lasted for days. I felt like such an idiot for getting so burned.
I love watching the girls act girlyThis is not the best picture, but it has all of Kelsey's dearest friends in it. She always looks this happy when she is with her friends. Kelsey has the happiest smile.
Amazon had "Bring your kid to work day." We all got a lunch box and HUGE buffet of food and got to walk from building to building doing activities. "Dad's work is so much fun! I wish I could work here too" :)
On one of our babysitting swaps with the Salmons, Ethan and I went on a hike up Rattlesnake Ridge. MY pregnant behind was not ready for the mile up hill, but it was so worth the view.
One of my dearest friends has to move to Germany. My heart is already breaking. She leaves in about a month. Luckily we accidentally twinned at beach day so we can always have this picture. I am going to miss her so much
She wanted to "snuggle" with dad. Aka "pone" please!You can't really see it, but there is a slug as long as our map. GROSS!!
Father's Day
A gardener was trimming flowers and let us take them home
Ever since we bought our paddle board, this is how we have spent about 3 nights a week. Sometimes its colder than others, but its always perfect. I'm trying really hard to ignore the fact that winter comes back.
When Ethan gets super bored, he sends up selfies that make us laugh
Our friends are super awesome and have a zip line in their backyard









































Looks like a super fun summer! Miss you!
ReplyDelete