Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Its a Girl!

Well, here's me eating crow. I have been so convinced that it was a boy that I even got a few boy things. We even had a list of names narrowing down. It was a boy!!! I swear it was. I felt so different about everything this time. It was so different!!!


But alas, #3 is coming and SHE is a girl. We couldn't be more pleased. Ethan is so wonderful with the girls and I love knowing that all those adorable outfits are going to get to be used again. I am just so excited to be having a baby. I am still in disbelieve that its a girl, but I can't wait. She is going to be amazing. And so gosh darn cute that I already can't handle it!! All these girls are teaching me a thing or two and I know she will be no different. I love her already.
PS: Sorry baby, you probably won't have a name until after you are born. We are so bad at picking out names, but I promise we will do our best!!

Isn't she so cute already!!!
Her bum!!
Her hands!!

 And her cute little feet!!

We can't wait!!




No comments:

Post a Comment