I do feel like my house is made for the snow though. I mean, thats super cute. And look at those lights. So here's the story. On December 1st Kelsey and I wanted to do a service but couldn't come up with anything. Ethan had attempted to put those lights up about 100 times but always ran out of time. We thought our service could be putting up the lights for him. So my and my 4 year old, shimmied our way around the post and got those lights up. We were throwing strands of lights at each other, climbed up and around those posts, and finally got them up. We plugged them in and TAH DAH! The middle strand was out. HAHAHA!! You better believe I left them up. It took us about 2 hours to do this. No way was I going to take it down.
Thursday, December 22, 2016
Snow in Issaquah
Everyone told me not to worry about snow in Seattle. "its so rare to get snow in Seattle." "It hardly every snows in Seattle." Blah, Blah BLAH!!!! It SNOWED and it was freezing. For 5 days!! It melted every afternoon, but still.
It was such a weird snow though. It looked like snow and felt like snow, but was so wet and heavy that it fell like rain. We tried to play in it but after about 20 minutes we were SOAKED and freezing but we still got in a good snowman and some snow angles. I forgot that Little Miss Sunshine hadn't ever seen snow before. She was so confused but loved it almost immediately.
I do feel like my house is made for the snow though. I mean, thats super cute. And look at those lights. So here's the story. On December 1st Kelsey and I wanted to do a service but couldn't come up with anything. Ethan had attempted to put those lights up about 100 times but always ran out of time. We thought our service could be putting up the lights for him. So my and my 4 year old, shimmied our way around the post and got those lights up. We were throwing strands of lights at each other, climbed up and around those posts, and finally got them up. We plugged them in and TAH DAH! The middle strand was out. HAHAHA!! You better believe I left them up. It took us about 2 hours to do this. No way was I going to take it down.
I do feel like my house is made for the snow though. I mean, thats super cute. And look at those lights. So here's the story. On December 1st Kelsey and I wanted to do a service but couldn't come up with anything. Ethan had attempted to put those lights up about 100 times but always ran out of time. We thought our service could be putting up the lights for him. So my and my 4 year old, shimmied our way around the post and got those lights up. We were throwing strands of lights at each other, climbed up and around those posts, and finally got them up. We plugged them in and TAH DAH! The middle strand was out. HAHAHA!! You better believe I left them up. It took us about 2 hours to do this. No way was I going to take it down.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment