Thursday, December 22, 2016

Baby Calvin

We got to be very involved with the arrival of baby Calvin and I'm so glad. Shellee was in and out of the hospital with high blood pressure, but the Saturday after Thanksgiving they decided to just take baby Calvin. We got to have the girls at our house all day and night as the Salmons were busy with baby stuff. It was so much fun having all those girls around.


About 2 hours before Calvin was born, Dallin and Ethan took a mans trip to McDonalds to celebrate. The brought it home and then proceeded to share it with their girls. This is the last "girls only" picture before Calvin was born. 

Sweet little Hadlee was so excited to meet her brother that she stayed up until 11 to meet him. I took her back and forth the hospital a few times, but the final time was more than she could handle. We had just put her in her seat and she was out. 
 After church we got to go meet Calvin. I felt so bad for Shellee. She was so sick, but let us come anyway. I don't really know why she said yes, but I'm glad she did. I'm pretty certain the girls thought we got to take this cute baby home. They had a really hard time letting him go.


No comments:

Post a Comment