I'm going to do this all in Phoenix time becasue other wise it gets too confusing.
Flew out Saturday morning at 5:30 am
Arrived in Lux on SUNDAY afternoon at 11am
He was stuck in the Detroit airport for about 7 hours and stuck in Holland for another 3
After checking into his hotel and stuff, he did a mini tour around the square and then went to a dinner with some BYU people who work over there.
Monday he was looking at the Amazon offices
Tuesday he left for home at 5 am and arrived at 10pm
He was on the ground for about 36 hours, woke up at 3 every morning, ate dinner food in the mornings, breakfast food at night, and put his socks on over his shoes. He was a ZOMBIE!!! We would communicate via gchat, face time, and google call and every time he was so out of it. "What day is it?" "what time is it?" "what meal should I be eating?" "should I be asleep or awake? I don't know so maybe I'll just walk around until I figure it out"
Yes he ate a hamburger in Holland and a pastry in Luxembourg, but lets be honest. This really wasn't the Europe get away that most people plan their lives for.
Even though he was exhausted, Ethan managed to snag some amazing pictures for me. Luxembourg is a fairy tale type town. It looks absolutely beautiful.
Free Chick-fa-la at the Detroit airport
UK coast
People live in these!!




















No comments:
Post a Comment