We have moved a lot in our lives, but I was realizing that this was the first time in our lives, that we have been the ones that were left. Normally we are the ones leaving and honestly I think that is way easier. Its so much easier to leave friends because even though you don't want to, you know you are going to be developing a new routine. You are forced yo start over. This is so much worse. We are only being forced to lose part of our routine and I hate it. Luckily Jordyn and Kathryn only live 30 minutes away and we have already gotten together with them, but there was just something magical about having them next door. They will be greatly missed. Kelsey has already cried for them on really tired nights. I know she won't really remember their friendship when she is older, but I will and it certainly was something special. If we all loved our friends like these girls loved each other, the world would be a kinder place.These girls literally spend every day together, tell each other everything, and still can't get enough at the end of the day. They would do anything for each other. If that doesn't define friendship, I don't know what does.
Tuesday, May 31, 2016
Jordyn and Kathryn
The day I have been fearing all year as finally happened: Kelsey's best friends, her reasons to wake up in the morning, our go to for entertainment, our "sisters", have moved. It was a very emotional week for Kelsey.
We have moved a lot in our lives, but I was realizing that this was the first time in our lives, that we have been the ones that were left. Normally we are the ones leaving and honestly I think that is way easier. Its so much easier to leave friends because even though you don't want to, you know you are going to be developing a new routine. You are forced yo start over. This is so much worse. We are only being forced to lose part of our routine and I hate it. Luckily Jordyn and Kathryn only live 30 minutes away and we have already gotten together with them, but there was just something magical about having them next door. They will be greatly missed. Kelsey has already cried for them on really tired nights. I know she won't really remember their friendship when she is older, but I will and it certainly was something special. If we all loved our friends like these girls loved each other, the world would be a kinder place.These girls literally spend every day together, tell each other everything, and still can't get enough at the end of the day. They would do anything for each other. If that doesn't define friendship, I don't know what does.
We have moved a lot in our lives, but I was realizing that this was the first time in our lives, that we have been the ones that were left. Normally we are the ones leaving and honestly I think that is way easier. Its so much easier to leave friends because even though you don't want to, you know you are going to be developing a new routine. You are forced yo start over. This is so much worse. We are only being forced to lose part of our routine and I hate it. Luckily Jordyn and Kathryn only live 30 minutes away and we have already gotten together with them, but there was just something magical about having them next door. They will be greatly missed. Kelsey has already cried for them on really tired nights. I know she won't really remember their friendship when she is older, but I will and it certainly was something special. If we all loved our friends like these girls loved each other, the world would be a kinder place.These girls literally spend every day together, tell each other everything, and still can't get enough at the end of the day. They would do anything for each other. If that doesn't define friendship, I don't know what does.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment