![]() |
| This is what happens when I try to be like the Nelsons |
After school on Thursday, I was feeling AHHHHH! School was just weird, I was tired of our food situation, and Madison has hit another whining time in life (more teeth). Naturally I just needed to get out. I didn't care what or where, I just wanted to go and do so after everyone got picked up from school, we grabbed a sack lunch, hopped in the car and headed to Papago Park to hike the hole in the rock. To call it a hike would be generous. It was like a 200 meter climb up a stair case, but the view was super fun and a perfect adventure for our group.
Some one was super nice and offered to take our picture but in one of them Kelsey is not in it and in the other you can't see the hole. This is the best one. I don't know what she was trying to do, but I appreciate the kindness. We can always crop it.
After the hike we had a picnic in the zoo. It is just across the parking lot so I didn't buckle the girls from one to the other. I heard Madison start to squawk but thought nothing of it. When I went to get her out she was sitting like this. HA! Don't report me please.
The zoo was really crowded but since we have a zoo pass we feel no obligation to do anything. We played at the splash pad, played at the slide, and looked at the tiger STATUE. It was a great day.
Madison bonked her head right as I took this picture. Her face is just so sad. Regardless, they loved "Minnie" the tiger.


















Looks like fun! Miss you!
ReplyDelete