Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Halloween Party 2015

We decided to throw together a Halloween party very last minute. We were pretty burnt out from the Ward Halloween party but we made it happen none the less. I spent the day decorating, but everything else was very lack luster.

There was another ward member throwing a party that same night and so most people couldn't come but we had a fun time any ways. If we would have known we wouldn't have done a party :) Regardless it was a party. Not our best, but still fun!


The Bunns and Browns


Prince Charming rescuing Cam-e-rella
 Madison was in bed and Kelsey wasn't allowed at our party so we gave her all the treats she asked for and 2 movies. We didn't see much of Kelsey.


 The house was fun and went up really quick. Its nice when you already have all the stuff. (I love the day after holiday sales!!) I really wish that more people would have come but there's always next year





No comments:

Post a Comment