Before we went to get Ethan, we sat outside all day long watching golfers. The course was closed for reseeding and reopened that day. I didn't realize how much I missed the golfers until they were back. I LOVE them! I love watching them drive by, I love hearing them talk, I love finding golf balls in my yard, and I love the occasional people who actually talk to us. I love the golfers.
Madison is melting hearts by learning how to blow kisses. It is my favorite trick she does right now.
We dropped Ethan off at the airport and then started to drive home. Both girls were asleep so I was thinking of what to do. I originally planned on going to the state fair, but traiffic was so terrible that I couldn't make the exit. No joke! I decided to just go home when I passed this sign for Tominash Farms in Tolleson which is really close to our house. I decided to stop there instead and I'm so glad I did. To say it was a farm is really generous. It was more like a harvest playground. There was so much to do.
A petting zoo, corn maze both small and large, train ride, a corn-pit for babies, water races with old water pumps, slides, tractors to climb, bounce houses, bikes to ride, a rope swing, and one of those trampoline balloon things. To say we were entertained is an understatement. Since we went the weekend after Halloween there was like no one there either so we didn't have to wait for anything. It was really a lot of fun.
Lets play a game... which one was awake when we got there and which one did I have to wake up?
And then she saw a horse. Life was hard at first
After the farm, we went to the splash pad aka my shower, talked to dad, and watched Pirate Tinkerbell with popcorn. It was a great evening.
We didn't hear much from Ethan because he was at the game, but I just knew he was having an amazing time being with his buddies again. Later I did snag some pictures from Jake Morris
I knew Saturday would be long if we didn't do something fun so I decided last minute to have a picnic at the Mesa Temple. While we were there they were setting up the Christmas lights AND there was a car show across the street. Again, another great day.
I absolutely loved the cacti at the temple. The girls, not so much, but still a great picture
Sorry Madison. I promise its out of love...
The car show was completely free and completely awesome. People just brought their old cars and opened the hoods for other car buffs to look at. We didn't really care about that, but what we did care about was the train, bouncy houses, and live music.
On Saturday Ethan went to Pepple Beach golf course and to the beach. This video pretty much sums up the amount of fun he had with his buddies. We miss those guys for sure.
Also lets take a minute to acknowledge that Ethan is swimming in the ocean in November with no wet suit. And we wonder where Madison's water love comes from.
He's not actually golfing. They hopped a fence for a fake picture. If you look close you can see he is holding nothing.
Ethan came home after church on Sunday and we enjoyed the afternoon outside. Everyone was really excited and really tired!
We asked Kels to take a picture of the two of us and after 23 attempts we got these two pictures. All the others are of the grass or her hand. Good effort Kels
This one is actually awesome























No comments:
Post a Comment