Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Teaching Preschool

Kelsey and I have been loving preschool. She love the social aspect of it and I love that I get 6 weeks of one child for every one week of teaching. Its a win win.
That being said, when I taught the letter A for a week, it really was a lot of fun and the kids are so well behaved.

I don't remember much about the week that I taught but here is a rough outline of how the day went:

Kids come, find their letter and sit on it
We look at our story board (that KaMilli made) and figure out the weather, day, month, and time
We have stories and snack
We talk about our letter (with stories, tracing, outlining, games, singing, dancing etc)
We have a craft, game, an/ or activity
We have play time

There are a lot of kids but it really is a lot of fun.





No comments:

Post a Comment