Awesome game. It started at 12:30 and ended at 4:30 with a Hail Mary pass. It was sad to lose Taysom again but in a small way we were expecting it. Poor guy. Three seasons lost to injury. I really do feel bad for him. Aside from that, the hail merry was pretty exciting. Right before Mangum threw the ball I was like "this would be exciting but this never happens for our team." It was so fun to eat my own words!!!
Madison was a little unsure of Ethan. Shes never had the opportunity experience Ethan during a football season. Its a lot to take in. I understand Rooster.
Some times the cheering gets loud but we all learn to get used to it. You will too Madison :)
I can't find the picture but I loved it when the BYU played hugged the ref. Super cute
No comments:
Post a Comment