I remember being really nervous to have Madison right before she was born. How was I going to love her as much as I loved Kelsey? How would I find the time to bond with her and hold her? How would I know what she needs and likes and wants? Oh how silly I was. I am so grateful Madison is in our family and especially in my life. There have been so many moments during this stage of life where I just want to quit and look at Madison with tired eyes and she just smiles back. She is such a ray of sunshine. I love her so much.
Right now she can do lots of fun tricks.
She sits like a champ, LOVES the water, can roll onto her stomach, holds up her head, has starting eating solids, sleeps like a champ, thinks Kelsey is everything, sleeps from about 7-6, sits in grocery carts car seat free!!!, is super happy in the mornings, loves to play with toys, has this really breathy laugh that you can't help but laugh with, and my personal favorite when she flaps her arms so much that she literally starts to scoot across the floor. Madison is my ball of squishy joy. I want time to slow down so I can enjoy ever last second of her.
"Mom!Come look!"....
"surprise!" Kelsey literally drug Madison under the bed and she loved ever minute of it
i put her in the middle of the ring pillow and then I turned around 5 minutes later...












No comments:
Post a Comment