Friday, August 21, 2015

Phoenix Childrens Museum

On August 8th we took Kelsey to the Phoenix Children's Museum. It was cool, shaded, and fun. Perfect afternoon.

I love how Phoenix has turned solar panels into shaded parking. Genius

I loved this little "carwash" 


 Kelsey's favorite spot was obviously the library corner.

 This section would make Diana so happy. The whole time I was like "Ethan your mom would love this." It was a mini super market with mini carts and mini checkouts that connected to a mini kitchen/restaurant. It also had a mini ice cream stand and hot dog stand.  I couldn't get great pictures but it was adorable.



In the craft room they had a giant castle that you could just paint. I thought it was the neatest idea.

I really liked this children's museum. For one, it wasn't infested with children. Sure it was busy, but you could still find things to do and empty corners. It also had a really big variety of things to do : a climbing tree house, pretend corners, a spot just for three year olds, arts and craft rooms, story corners, music stuff, dress up, mazes, and so much more. It was really fun to go and I'm especially glad we went with Ethan. Its always more fun with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment