Thursday, April 2, 2015

Visiting Great Grandma

On March 27th me and the girls spent the morning visiting "mommy's Grandma" as Kelsey put it. It was a great experience for me to be able to introduce Madison to Grandma Farnsworth. Grandma is so wonderful with little babies. She wanted to hold Madison the whole time and just sang her all sorts of songs. Grandma is one of those people who makes everyone feel like they are the most important person in the whole world. I don't have the talent, but when you meet people that do, you really do feel like a million bucks!
It was also really fun for me and Kelsey because while Grandma held Madison, Kelsey and I got to play together on the swings. Kelsey thought I was so cool because I could pump as high as I did all by myself. She told me like 9 times! I love it when I can impress my two year old.










No comments:

Post a Comment