The Tuesday before Madison was born we went to a Mardi Gras party at Virginia Barrett's house with some MBA friends. It was delicious food, fun games, and great company. Hannah babysat so that we could go childless one last time.
![]() |
| The cake had a baby Jesus in it and if you found it you got a prize. I wanted to find it so badly, but alas I did not |
| Heather Palmer, Virginia Barrett, Stacey Morris, Kristina Lake, Kacey Ableman, Katie Apker |
| Katie Apker, Lakes, Tanners, Ablemans, Morrises, Palmers, Walkers, Barretts |
Ethan was in a 3 point contest about a week after Madison was born. He didn't do great, but it was still super fun to go watch.
When Madison was a week old, we drove up to Bountiful for a celebration dinner in her honor. The Saturday before the dinner, BYU beat Gonzaga at home and Ethan about had a heart attack! It was a lot of fun to see Gonzaga lose.
When Madison was 2 weeks old, Diana and Robert took Kelsey home for the weekend to give us a little bit of a break. It was such a relaxing weekend only having one newborn. Ethan took me on a scavenger hunt which led to dinner at Mimi's and then we watched a movie. We slept in the next morning and then Ethan headed off to Vegas with Daillin Salmon and Jake Morris to watch BYU in the WCC tournament. I thought I would be sad that everyone was gone, but instead I just felt so free to work on some stuff. Everyone had a great time, but it was fun to be reunited that Sunday. Kelsey ran up to Madison when we got home, gave her a big kiss, and said "I missed you so much Madison" It was adorable.







No comments:
Post a Comment