The Sunday before my birthday we got together for a Reo/Cami birthday party at the Wings house and I got the most adorable sweatshirt in the whole world. I can't try it on yet, but I'm so excited to wear it this summer.
My actual birthday was on a Saturday this year so Ethan was home all day. He let me sleep in and then we headed to the ward Christmas party. After the party we cleaned the church (hooray right), spent the afternoon getting ready for our cookie and hot chocolate party in the evening including making dozens of cookies which I kind of hate doing, and then it was time for my birthday celebration! Andrea and Jed came over and babysat Kelsey while Ethan and I went to Tucanos for my birthday lunch!! I love that place so much. It did not disappoint.
I woke up to this sign hanging in our front room. This is the sweetest present I have ever received I think.
After Tucanos we just hung out and then got ready for our cookie party with some MBA friends. Everyone brought their kids and so our apartment was pretty packed but my goodness it was fun. We moved the tvinto Kelsey's room and had Rudolph playing non-stop, we had oodles of cookies and decorations, and nothing planned but visiting. It was such a fun time for me. So many people were super sweet and remembered that it was my birthday so that made it even more special for me. We really have made some amazing friends that will be greatly missed next year.
The Sunday after my birthday my family got together and had a soup Christmas party, but Rich and I dubbed it as our birthday party. Shara made this awesome cake for us and I totally love it. I think I'm going to copy the sprinkle numbers thing every year.








No comments:
Post a Comment