I LOVE this outfit so much. I hope she never grows out of it
Kelsey got her pants super wet and so she was wearing just a diaper. I took a nap and I woke up to Kelsey saying "Mom I got dressed." I woke up and she was wearing this!
Kelsey LOVES to cook. Its super cute but every time she hears me in the kitchen she grabs her stool and as many measuring cups as she can. "I make too" she always tells me. I hope it never changes
Kelsey loves her dad so much
Mom doesn't get a lot of snuggle time so I'm really glad that Ethan got this picture
Kelsey and I often take walks up to BYU and just walk around to waste time. Last time we went she wouldn't leave the house without her purse. She walked around campus like this for like an hour. It was like the cutest thing in the whole wide world.
Nothing special, I just love the tippy toe thing
This is what conference looked like at our houseKelsey loves her best friend Ralphie! They like never fight and are always happy. I just love it when we can capture the happiness.
The other day we went on campus with Elisa and Ralphie. We showed them the BYU river and then met Ralph at the Wilk because they were all going to eat lunch together. We all separated while the Johnson's ate lunch but ended up running into them again. Ralphie kindly shared his pizza with Kelsey and Kelsey kindly devoured the entire thing! She acted like she had never seen food! It was hilarious.
We also went to the JFSB fountain
Hands almost touching :)
Going in for the hand hold....
and the reaction! She is definitely my daughter!
And this is what you get when you scream yourself to sleep.


















I think these photo dump posts are seriously awesome. It is so nice to get a glimpse into your daily lives. Kelsey is the best!
ReplyDelete