Sunday, June 22, 2014

For all her adoring fans

Kelsey has been on fire lately. She just has started saying the funniest things and doing the funniest things. We have been able to catch a lot of it on camera which is wonderful!

When she's not reading she's singing
Other favorite songs include Sunbeam, Popcorn, Rosey's Happy and you Know it, Motor Boat, Snowman, Twinkle Twinkle, and Wonderwall (still trying to catch that gem!)

Things she has learned in nursery
Not photoed: sun BEAM

We are still singing happy birthday to our selves at least once week. Sometimes cousins names make the song but mostly not

Our morning exercises. I do not look this cute if anyone was wondering

My FAVORITE thing she does. She always talks to Grandma and pretty much always puts on the shoes when she does. I'm so glad I didn't get rid of my old phone

Oh and this is Lake St. It looks like this for miles. Its pretty awesome except that its really narrow so its not the greatest to drive under. It is fun however when a train drives over you! That is a funky experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment