Thursday, April 10, 2014

Our Perfect Sunny Day

It was 70 degrees outside so Kelsey and I were outside, just the two of us, all day long. The best part about the day was that we got along ALL DAY!  I seriously don't think we disagreed once!  I don't like to call too many things perfect, but this day turned out perfect. It was the best day in a very long time. I love this little girl so very much!


 



Listen to how much Kelsey laughs in this! I love it!! She is such a fun person to be around. 




Here's something random... I just love it when Kelsey says I don't know
 

I finally let her ride in one of these stupid carts. I HATED IT!!! She climbed out like 12 times and turning corners was like maneuvering a boat around an ant farm. I promise it will never happen again!
Kelsey has been helping me cook lately and I love it! Some of my best memories are helping my mom in the kitchen and I hope that that can be the case for Kelsey too.

Thanks to Andrea and Jed Ethan and I got to go on a date to Buffalo Wild Wings to watch the NCAA championship game Monday April 7th. 


Spring I love you oh so much!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment