Ethan finished his last final Monday the 21st which means moving has officially begun. Its going as well as expected with a toddler. Kelsey is actually not getting too much in the way and I have only had one stressful melt down so over all I'd say we are doing great! We try to keep Kelsey busy by letting her play in the boxes or decorate the outsides of them, but that only last for so long. Ultimately we take turns getting her out of the house while the other person packs as fast as they can.
These are some of Ethan's gems that we were finally able to part with as long as we had a picture
Funny story. I have been trying to convince Ethan for 5 years to ditch this Popsicle stand because NONE of these shirts fit. They are all WAY too big but he loved them so much. Finally we were able to say our final goodbyes. Its been fun shirts.
Kelsey found her Chicago box and fell in love with what she found inside instantly. Our little tourist is ready to hit the streets. Whats especially cute to us, is the fact that she thinks the hat, "pack", and shoes are a pair. She wouldn't wear one with out the other for a while. She'd put on the pack and say "shoes? hat?" and vise verse until we finally showed her that wearing them individually is fun too.
The ducks have been MIA lately and we finally found out why. 25 baby ducks were in the pond yesterday. I hate ducks but baby anything is pretty cute. Which leads me to this question: Where do all the ducks go? I mean 25 new ducks have just been born and yet the population at the duck pond never seems to change that drastically. Do they take them somewhere else, do the ducks just know to fly away when they are old, do they kill the old ducks? I mean seriously! I really want to know.
And this is what happens when I am busy on a Saturday morning. Do I dare add that this was taken at 9 am? Is there any wonder why Ethan is the favorite parent.
No comments:
Post a Comment