Friday, February 28, 2014

Two twos in tutus

Harper turned two recently and had an adorable tutu party! If you haven't been able to go to one of Julie's parties you are really missing out. She has an incredible party throwing talent. Always adorable, always in budget, and always presented in a clean atmosphere. They are so much fun and always have the best food. 
Anyway, Harper's party was no exception and because it was tutu themed everyone was wearing tutus. Naturally we tried all night to get the two girls in one picture with their tutus, but trying to catch one two year old for a picture is impossible let a lone two! Here are my attempts. 

We were able to catch them, and if dad held them we could get them together...

otherwise the pictures all looked like these :)



I mean ADORABLE but you know. These two are actually my favorite.
Not only did Harper turn two, but I feel like Holden and I crossed a huge milestone. For the first time ever he invited me to sit by him at dinner!! I felt like a queen. I know I probably shouldn't be so excited but I was. And as always it was a treat.
Holden and I were talking about Lagoon (his favorite place in the world) and I told him that I would go with him if he bought me a ticket. He didn't like this idea and asked why I couldn't just buy my own. I told him I had no money and so he needed to buy it:

H: "You don't even have 45 dollars?!"
C: "I don't even have 45 dollars."
H: "Well why don't you just pay with a credit card then. That lets you buy anything. "
C: "Thanks for the tip Holden."

It was hilarious but what's new with Holden right?

No comments:

Post a Comment