Monday, February 10, 2014

Hats, Crocs,and Friends

Besides Michael Scott, I have never met anyone that loves crocs as much as Kelsey. To be fair, I don't really know a lot of people who love crocs so the field is pretty slim, but regardless, Kelsey loves her crocs. She has moved on from her church shoes and now always grabs her crocs. Cutest part is that she can put them on all  by herself and sometimes even gets them on the right feet. If you randomly stop by our hats, odds are, she will be wearing crocs.
She also loves "hats." I say "hats" because anything that can hit on her head is a hat, aka headbands, mickey ears, ear muffs, etc. Its super cute. Lately she has been doing her own hair and I can honestly say I have never seen her more proud. Top that with putting on her own shoes... we have one proud little girl!

 Almost being two has its challenges for sure, but it is also like super fun. I think my favorite part about almost two is that want of friends. She has five little friends that she asks for all the time: Sadie, Ralphie, Norah, Harper, and Holden.
Lucky for Kelsey, this week, Norah was in town and so we got to have so play time with Norah. Of course we obviously showed her how awesome jumping in the bed is, and of course Norah loved it!

 Sadie lives across the street (the only other baby in the complex actually) and so we get to see Sadie a couple times a week and we LOVE it! I wish Sadie could come over more often because I have a very happy Kelsey when she is here.

 
 Today I was sitting in on the couch looking out the window thinking, "Man I am so glad it is finally a sunny, nice day. I can't wait until we can play outside again." Then I felt like an idiot because I was just complaining this morning that I wanted nice sunny weather so I can play outside and here it was. Staring me in the face. We grabbed our jackets, changed our crocs, and went on a walk to go get daddy at school. I let Kels bring her stroller and she was so happy. I know this because she told me like 15 times. Not gonna lie, it was pretty adorable. She pushed that baby all the way to the tennis courts at school. I am so grateful for the nicer weather and need to do a better job at taking advantage of it. We are sick of our four walls and need to get when we can.




In sad news we all got the flu, again! We are fine now, but it was no fun for a couple of days around here. Kelsey kinda sums it all up for the whole family.


 In not sad news, Kelsey loves to do homework with Ethan...
 and Andy and Annie are headed off to Chicago for a new job. We are so proud of them and so excited for their new adventure.  We are sad that we will no over lap Chicago times, but are very excited to get all their advice and input before our adventure. Andy may be the younger brother, but I think this picture proves who is more mature now a days! Nothing like brotherly love.


No comments:

Post a Comment