Birthday's have always fallen around finals for me but it has never been a big deal because typically Ethan and I both have finals so we are both super busy. Either we are both super busy or we are both not busy. When we are on the same page, my birthday rocks. This year, we were not on the same page. Ethan was so busy and just didn't have time to party, and I have so much time to party that I get bored sometimes. It is just hard to have a fun birthday when half the group is in school. I was remembered by many, got a delicious breakfast burrito, went to
Cookie day, got many texts and obviously Facebook messages, went to the ward Christmas party, but it just wasn't the same. Life in school just makes things crazy and we have been forgetting things or giving half effort so much. We just need a vacation (or graduation) to come!
Saturday the 14th was awesome though. I got my Tucano's birthday card in the mail so we were able to go on a lunch date and get a buy one get one at Tucanos! We ate so much that neither of us ate the rest of the day. Thanks to the Harrison's we were able to leave Kelsey and go on a true date and it was the best birthday present of the year. Spending time with just Ethan is my favorite thing to do. Don't get me wrong. I love Kelsey so much, but to go on a date with just Ethan is so wonderful!
Before and after! We dominated!
I finally tried the chicken heart! It actually wasn't terrible. Very chewy, but not nasty. I mean I wouldn't pop 'em like candy, but still not terrible
No comments:
Post a Comment