For Diana's birthday in 2013, we decided to organize a family photo shoot. The last family picture was before Harps, Kels, and Annie, so it was time to get the new people in there. We went to Daybreak and Emily's awesome friend took our pictures. I am so grateful for Emily's friend because I had something lined up through MBASA and she literally just stopped talking to me in general. It was so flaky and frustrating. With little notice, Emily's professional friend offered to take our pictures for an AMAZING deal!! I love her so much and don't even know her name. She did perfect. It was fast, painless, and turned out amazing! These pictures will be hard to beat in years to come!
Mannings: Maybe the most photogenic family I know! They always look incredible
The Awings: Andy and Annie say they are not photogenic, but look how adorable these look!
Smiths:
Cute Aunt Hannah:
Robert and Diana: This is my favorite!
The Sibs:
The whole family:
The whole offspring group: Kels was WAY done!
(Don't know who had the kids in this picture, but no body ended up in the water so we're good!)
The ladies:
The gents: Ethan missed the memo the first time that this was not a Backstreet Boys cover album. Thank goodness for digital right?!
All the cute singles: Adorable right?!
The cousins:
The Ewings: Kelsey was NOT having it at the end, but we got some good ones in so alls well!
Next couple are the same but in color of black and white. Some times I still can't decide which I like better, so I put up both for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment