We finally had a warm and early enough game that we could justify taking Kelsey. On Saturday we played Georgia Tech and Kelsey got to come. We packed plenty of snacks, brought warm gear, sat high in the bleachers, and next to a wall so we felt sufficiently prepared to handle the beast. Kelsey was AMAZING!! She loved all the cheering fans around us (and they were all super nice too), she loved to clap when Dad clapped, and of course just loved being outside. We had to leave a couple of times for diapers but it was good to mix it up a bit. We had such a fun time being there as a whole family. BYU won too so it was a great evening.
I just think this picture is hilarious
I LOVE that picture! PS I can see Derek and I in your top picture! We're little dots, but we're there! Next time.. We'll just have to go to a basketball game and SIT next to each other! lol
ReplyDelete