2nd Father's day for Ethan and he say's it was a success. We ate eggs and bacon for breakfast, he got a cookie at church, we opened gifts while Kelsey was sleeping, we played his new game Kingdoms, he read his new Disneyland Encyclopedia while eating Kisses, wore his new cuff links and shirt, he took a nap, ate dinner and dessert with the whole family at the Mannings, played soccer with Holden, and watched game 5 of the NBA finals. I normally and very anti watching sports on Sunday, but it was Fathers day and so I caved.


Ethan is a a terrific father. He makes everything so smart and so fun at the same time. He is always asking me trivia and fun facts. He always is wanting to learn by either reading or making up quizzes for himself to take complete with flashcards. He always makes everything so much more fun than it already he. It not a afraid to play no matter who is there or where we are. He would way rather play soccer with a 4 year old than sit inside and talk. And I can't tell you how may times I have hear this "Okay here's the game.." He makes up games all the time whether it is catching a ball with your knees, or counting the number of pens at the counter, Ethan is always looking for ways to make things fun. I am so grateful that I married such a loving man. He is so good to me and Kelsey. He is very service minded and will never say no to anything if it is asked of him (including Trek during our move to Provo :) I have never met anyone more positive than Ethan. I would never know if he has had a rough day at work because he comes home and smiles every day. He loves the gospel, loves to learn, and loves to play. I am so lucky that Ethan asked me to marry him. He makes me a better person every day.
No comments:
Post a Comment