A couple of years ago our good friends introduced to us a game called Dominion. We were hesitant at first because all the cards have dragons and knights and castles and stuff, but after playing a few times we were hooked. Its a really fun strategic card game that happens to have a medieval look to it. Anyway, after playing with our friends Ethan found the game on line and lets just say his life has never been the same. He is ALWAYS playing a "quick" round with some other nerdy friend on line. In Ethan's defense he only plays when he is trying to kill time or winding down, but still. I bought the game for his birthday and he would still rather play with his online friends? Ouch.
on Saturday night Ethan was playing, again, and I was playing with my new Google Chrome and Ethan challenged me to a game of online Dominion. I made fun of him, but I agreed. We set up the computer set up our game and started playing and I have to say I had a blast! It was hands down one of the nerdest things I have ever done, but it was really fun playing against Ethan. The online version of the game was fun too because it added sound effects which if you know my dad are a must for games. Ethan even let me win both games which made me like it even more. I can't say that I am hooked, but I can say that I will make fun of Ethan less for loving the online game so much.
No comments:
Post a Comment