Today marked the two year anniversary of Ethan working for Overstock. We are very proud of this milestone because neither of us have ever worked somewhere for 2 consecutive years. We have always had school in the way, missions, or moving. This is the first time that we have been at the same job with no hiccup to mess up the timing. We celebrated by eating omelets (Ethan's favorite meal) and having chocolate ice cream with raspberries (Ethan's favorite dessert). Kelsey also made Ethan a really cute sign. We are just so proud of Ethan. He as learned so much and has worked so hard to provide for our family.
After celebrating we got to talking about Ethan's life the last two years and were realizing that he has been living his life by two years for the past 10 years. I will break it down:
Mission 2005-2007
Single School 2007-2009
Married schooling life 2009-2011
O.co 2011-2013
MBA 2013-2015
and after that who knows. Hopefully a house, hopefully another job, hopefully more kids. All we know is that the married life will continue for many two years increments to follow.
On top of work, Ethan is so dutiful to his callings and has a very service oriented mind. I don't think I have ever heard Ethan say no to anything. He is willing to help anyone at any time under any circumstance. Ethan is the most selfless person I know. He only wants to make sure that Kelsey and I are happy, that we as a family strive to be more like the Savior, and that we have fun as we improve our lives and the those around us daily. I love Ethan very much and am so grateful that he asked me to marry him. He is like a ray of sunshine that I can always count on.
No comments:
Post a Comment