Friday, April 26, 2013

April 24th day

One night last year, while we were brushing our teeth Ethan said "I wonder what I looked like exactly one year ago from this moment," and from that has come April 24th day. We picked a random date and took a picture right before dinner. This year we did it again. We are hoping that it turns into something that we always do every April 24th and who knows, it may turn into one of those wacky family traditions that everyone talks about at funerals but know one has a good reason as to why it is a tradition. Anyway, I have been thinking that as the kids get older if this day becomes a big deal in our house, but I haven't thought of reason to make it special. I think if that happens it will come as more kids come. As for right now we take a picture right before dinner on April 24th creating our own special holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment