Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Mommy's girl


Kelsey is starting to show us a little bit of her personality and it is just getting so fun. When she gets really excited she will flap her arms really fast and squeal. Its like she is swimming in the air.  Most recently she has started to dance! I love it so much because I love to dance and I can't wait for the day that we will dance together. Anyway, Kelsey will dance to ANY music that she hears. Our phones, the tv, actually music, movies, her toys, the microwave, and so much more. Sometimes she even dances to the tune that is in her head. I just love it so much! I tried to capture it on camera and naturally she got a little gun shy, but you will get the basic idea. It is so much fun to watch her.



No comments:

Post a Comment