Friday, December 14, 2012
A Quarter Century
Yesterday was my birthday and I turned 25! I love my birthday and this year did not disappoint.
In the morning, Ethan stayed home from basketball so that I could go on a run WITHOUT the stroller. I never realized how easy running up hills was when you do not have to push 30 lbs!In the afternoon all my ward buddies came over and they brought their kids. There were about 7 babies all within 2 months of each other. We threw dominoes in the middle of the floor and sat them all around them. They all just talked and laughed at each other while they shared dominoes. It was so cute. That night Ethan and I went out to Red Robin while my friend watched Kelsey and then we had cake and presents. It was a great day. I received so many nice cards, calls, and texts from friends and family. I do have to say though, that I do not feel any olde, but when I say 25 it kinda scares me how that sounds! Over a great day and now we are that much closer to Christmas!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment